Monday, June 10, 2013

Birthday Week!

 Isn't El Salvador beautiful!
La Calle principal  (big volcano?)

Thanks for all the the birthday wishes everybody! I know its not until Friday but I feel like its already here with all of the emails. Thanks Mom, Lindsey, Danielle, Uncle Bryan, Cassidy, Shauna, Samo, Hatches, Johnsons, and Cousin Melissa!   Oh! and I got the box too! Thank you mom! I didn't know if you wanted me open in now or on my birthday but i opened it on the benefit of the doubt. So those snacks and party supplies will keep us happy for a while! 
    This week has been good for the most part! Were doing a temple trip this Wednesday! Im super excited! Also we have baptismal dates for the 22 for these two families and they are doing really well! their gonna get married and baptized the same day! We have found this other family the other day that seem super positive too and we are excited we have families with potential priesthood holders to teach! 
  So l leaned its a bad idea to eat 8 greasy papusas and go to bed immediately afterwards because the next day i had terrible nausea and barfed. But I recovered quick and we got to work. I always wondered why everybody drinks so much soda, but its to help settle their stomachs. So I'm afraid I'm gonna be drinking more soda. 
   Our celestial friend in the ward who has been going on visits with us a ton is leaving on his mission Wednesday so we are going to have to work some magic to try to get the other youth in our ward to help us more. Saturday we set up the grand plan going on splits all day to invite tons of people to church but none of them showed up so that was kind of a bummer. We are learning how to get our members to help us more.
    Well thanks again for all the birthday wishes and Happy Fathers day Dad! its sunday right? i hope.....        anywho        Love Elder Flake

**Andrew turns 19 on June 14. 


N

No comments:

Post a Comment