Monday, May 19, 2014

View of El Salvador

There is a lot of graffiti in the streets here. 



There's this cool view of a volcano.


We spent a lot of time this week in finding. We have been working with the list of less actives and we found this cool three generation family that stopped going to church like 30 years ago.  They are super receptive because a few years ago one of their sons got killed; so when we talked about the plan of Salvation the spirit was super strong and they really felt the need to change! I love teaching the Plan of Salvation! We are working so that they can get reactivated and baptize the grand kids. 

  Ha, I just said Hi to Nik White, from St. George! He is in our zone! He sounds like he's having a hard time with the language but who didn't?  We're gonna go and play soccer right now. Well, I hope all is well. I love you! 

Love Elder Flake

1 comment:

  1. Shelly,
    I am glad that Nikolas has gotten to talk to Andrew!! He is so homesick and he says the culture shock is huge. He told me yesterday that he is really struggling with wanting to come home, but then he said he won't!! So I am so glad He got to talk to Andrew even if it was for only a minute!! Your sweet boy is a wonderful example of Christlike love!! Thanks for having such a great son!!

    Love you and have a great day!!
    Courtney White

    ReplyDelete