missionaries. <oh the Mogensens were so helpful! the walked me rightto the gate i needed to get to and sent me on my way! Tell them thanksso much when they get back from LA. so im not sure yet but I thinkthat Im gonna be in a trio with Elder Andraison, and Elder Tarin. Itsjust us three Elders and like 12 sisters its crazy! So the MTC is justhalf a block from the temple and we have an awesome view of it fromour room. I still havent comprehended that im gone in another countryfor two years but I already miss you guys so much! So there's like 15nortes here and like 150 Latinos! its crazy! There is so much Spanisheverywhere and we haven't even had Spanish lessons yet! We are fullyimmersed in the culture here; when we got in Guatemala, we gotsurrounded by vendors, then took an old yellow school buss through thecity to the MTC. I am so glad that i wont be driving here because whatwould be two lanes in Utah would be like 4 here in Guatemala. Wejust got our schedules and it looks super busy! and we had a openingwelcome to the MTC president Nicolysin and he is super awesome! Oh andthe food is excellent! we eat authentic Mexican food every meal that'sprepared by a professional chef! Im still overwhelmed but superexcited to get busy! I love you all and I will tell you more!
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
February 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Danielle. The blog is looking great. You even got his email on before I could. Thanks so much! He sounds so excited. It is just sad to walk by his room. I also hated to put his boots away that were by the front door.
ReplyDelete