Hola Familia! I finally got the letters Friday night! It was a day of
great rejoicing! Thanks Danielle, Mom, Dad, Dawson, Steve, and Brandy!
I also got a letter from Nefi from Alabama! Im not sure why some of
the letters got held up, but it sounds like things are going well in
USA! Thats super exciting that Danielle and Steve are moving soon
youll have to send me your new address. And thats cool that Carlton is
gonna be in Pheonix for his next leg of schooling!
Happy Birthday to Grandma and Grandpa! So mom, a hermana told me about some elder that drew a picture of the view from his apartment with the temple and his mom put in on missionary mom. So i told her it was me and i wasn't suprised that you had put it on! Ha!
So i got word that we are being bussed out to El Salvador April 2nd. but I dont know about which missions will be mine yet. most likely San Salvador. So i guess you
also heard about our investigator we were teaching the first week we
were here, he was a super cool guy and he had all the right questions
and we got him a baptismal date!But then one night he came into our
classroom and said you guys are great and I'm your teacher! He was
actually a member and stuff. So that was a shock, but I had some clues
that he was a member like his celestial smile and how he had all the
perfect missionary questions.
Well it sounds like its turning into spring there dad gettin the garden planted and stuff. So Dawson, I feel like im probably the same as you when it comes to Spanish
learning. I feel like I'm learning a lot of new good words, but then
when it comes to talking in a lesson I forget lots of the words and
resort to simpler words. But now as well as teaching lessons to our
investigators "teachers" we are teaching each other as companionships
so me and elder Tarin are teaching Andreasen and then he teaches us.
It is good for me because I was relying on Andreasen too much and now
Have to go at it harder. So these last two weeks here we made a goal
to go HAM ( hard) on Spanish!
So today we went to a stake center to play some bball, wallmart, and a nice mall that was probably fancier than any one I've been in. so that was cool and now were heading to the temple in a bit!!!! So I really appreciate your letters! Brandy is so sweet. I had my first experience where my
stomach doesn't agree with the food but I'm better now. Things are
awesome here and I'm getting super excited to head out to the field but
even more nervous! love you all!
p.s. the dear elder thing works really well.
No comments:
Post a Comment