Monday, May 13, 2013

First Baptism and Pictures! May 13, 2013

First Baptism! 9 year old boy, Carlitos Correas!
With Julio in front of the El Salvador Temple
Happy Elders with a local and his cow pulling a cart.
Members who came to the baptism.
Sunset
 The San Salvador, El Salvador Temple!
Hey Family! 
Happy mothers day mom! I hope it was good! It was so nice being able to talk to your faces! I feel better that you know a little more about what I've been wanting to say and that's comforting that my card with pictures arrived! I hope you can follow my commentary for the pictures! Thanks for the pictures Danielle! Dawson you need to be careful you crazy! I'm excited to see the video!
     So remember Danielle that you said that I should get another jacket! its true! just 2 hours after i talked with you guys, the district leader arrived with his comp. and we left to go interview the kid that was getting baptized. It was starting to rain, so i thought i was being nice giving my "waterproof" jacket to the District leader and sharing the umbrella with his companion. But it was an udder downpour and my jacket didn't help him at all. so i felt bad for him.But it didn't matter anyways because we were all soaked anyways. I'm going to have to get used to these rainstorms; the lightnight is so frequent, that at night, i feel like I'm at at strobe light party on the side of the highway in the rain!
    So Saturday was the baptism of Carlitos Correas at the church by the temple! It was so cool! The temple is so beautiful! We brought 4 investigators and we took them in the waiting room of the temple and bore our testimonies. The spirit was so strong, and I know they felt it too! One of the investigators we braught is Julio Morales, he is 60 and we have a baptismal date with him too! But our lessons with him are the best! every time he is out front in his hammock with his shirt off just chillin. He is so accepting of the gospel and is progressing fast!
   We have another district with us for pday so we are going to the church to play some futbol!     
              Sounds like all is well! Dawson, I hope you washed moms feet! 
Happy birthday Mom!        
   I'm gonna try and send some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment