New comp Elder Ayala from Guatemala!
| |||
We´re in the jungle with hno Chepito, a member who is super awesome to work with us!
Also bottom is my last day as a District leader with the Zone Leaders
Also bottom is my last day as a District leader with the Zone Leaders
Yay!
I get to stay! I'm here in Jardin still, working with Elder Ayala! This
is his second to last change in his mission! So this will be good to
learn from somebody with some real good experience! So I'm still figuring him out, but overall he
is super good and willing to follow me around to the extremes of the
earth teaching people. We have some really high goals and are planning
to go do some serious work here.
I have never really told you much about the food we eat
other than pupusas. We eat chicken ears a lot here. Or at least I first
thought that they were chicken ears. But upon further learning, I think
it's the stomach or liver of the chicken, but they look like little ears! Surprisingly good, actually!
I have been studying a lot about the plan of
Salvation lately! Its amazing. Each and every one of us has the ability
to use the Infinite Atonement of Jesus Christ and return to live with
our Father. What a great thing to share! We take it for granted! But
there are many many people that need this truth in their lives, with the
hope that it brings!
Anyways! Love you all! Tell Lucy Love Taylor Hi!
Love Elder Flake



No comments:
Post a Comment