Monday, October 28, 2013

Vulcan Chaparrastique! Hiking the Volcano

Hiking the volcano with his district!

Hi mom and family!


   Thanks for the pictures Mom! Looks like you had a good time in Philly! Sorry I feel rushed with this new rule, but that's ok. I'm sorry I haven't written as much as I should, and this new rule isn't gonna help, but I will do better! 

  Well I just got back from a super awesome PDay! We hiked the volcano I've been staring at for 5 months. Vulcan Chaparrastique!!!!!!!!!! Those who know me know that I enjoyed the experience, and yes it was a true pleasure. We went with the district, and paid a guy to drive us up and up in these cool jungle roads then we hiked up and up! Ill let the pictures do the talking, but El Salvador is beautiful! It was nice to see El Salvador from above! (though we only made it halfway)

   Another cool thing happened. We had a baptism! Hermana Elvira. She is 13 years old. So like a month ago we got to know this less active family by helping them move 8 truckloads of junk to their new house. So we got to know the daughter of a less active member, and have been teaching her super fast and she took it in super fast and it was amazing to see her progress to be ready for her baptism Saturday! In one month, super great! and I'm super out of  time so I love you all and have a good week!

Elder Flake
** I haven't  gotten the package yet. I hate to say it, but we have a new rule and I can only read the letters from the mission and from you guys and write for a half an hour. So I will hurry to write something.

No comments:

Post a Comment