Monday, December 9, 2013

Peace on Earth and Good Will through Christ!


Holy cow! 8 inches of snow in St. George! That's ridiculous! 

Mom tell your principal thank for the hymnbooks. I think I will get them tomorrow as we go to the mission house for the DAY OF CHRISTMAS!!  I got a letter from you guys and Danielle. Thanks!

Wow, how cool was the Christmas Devotional last night?! I felt the spirit super strong and I am excited to spend my first Christmas as a representative of Jesus Christ! We are so blessed to have a Savior! To have the hope and peace that comes knowing that we can return to our Maker and receive help every day from the atonement. 

This week has been rough as a few of progressing investigators have fallen. These events have lead me to a lot of thinking about what I have control of... My own agency. Like Caleb we can say "give me this mountain" and do whatever possible in our control to carry out the missionary work. What a special time to be a missionary. I liked what Elder Rasband said about the story of how we got the song "Glory to God on the Highest" or something like that.

We can literally receive peace on earth and good will through Christ!

We are going up to the capital, San Salvador, tomorrow to have a dia de navidad! Im super excited about that. Anyways I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment