Well I'm with a Hondureño (from Honduras) again, Elder Hernandez. He is great! He just finished his training and excited to work in Jardin. He was in the same stake and good friends with my other companion, Elder Banegas.
So our area was split so there are now missionaries in another ward close to us and have to come and work with our ward in the night where it's more safe. So that made us have to move houses; so we found a house to rent just a couple blocks down. Just to mention, the new house we got was our only option for the times sake, and its sweet! Huge! There is an open area in the middle so it cools off nice at night and we study and sleep outside basically! It's a blast. So we still have the same cocinera (cook) and everything.
We were blessed to be trusted to find and teach a chosen family!
His name is Balmore and his sister Yessenia. Balmore is 17 and his
questions are about how he can be a missionary and stuff! He speaks a
little English too.
So looking back, I learned a lot from Elder Ayala. My time with
him was one of the best 3 months FOR my life. Not to mention, for his
last night, a family invited us to la Pradera "The Prairie" and I ate the
best steak Ive had in my life with a live Mariachi band playing to us!
I'll send pictures.
So for Pday we played Monopoly and I dominated when I put a
hotel on Boardwalk! I hope you guys still like playing board games. We
are gonna go buy some stoves and a telephone for our new house.
I have been learning some amazing things studying in the BOM. It is truly an inspired book!
I love you all very much and love being out here as a missionary.
Love Elder Flake

No comments:
Post a Comment