Doris at her baptism. We're gonna baptize her kid soon too.
We made some pupusas too and ate like 10 each!
This is a scene outside the house. There's a ton of people that live out in the sticks and ride into town in pickups like that.
We go all Jack and Jill once a week and secure agua for this lady.
Wow a super cool week! I am doing really
well. So yeah we went and listened to Elder Cook! He is super inspired
and helped us know how we can increase our faith. It was super power to
be with like 700 missionaries and an apostle of the Lord! I was also
able to see Jonba's friend Jordan and Elder Tarin who was out in Belize
for a while.
That's cool that Nic White's coming here. I was good pals
with him! Tell him Hi and give him my email por favor.
We are finding a lot of people that want to go to the
waters of baptism. I told you about Balmore. He is gonna leave with us
to visit to prepare him for his baptism the 8th and then his mission.
His family is doing well to. Please pray for them and for this kid named
Alex. He is trying to quit smoking.
We baptized Doris. I told you about her. She has
made some great changes in her life and the baptism was super nice and
spiritual
So supposedly the volcano is gonna erupt tomorrow!
(According to the news) The volcano has been letting out a little smoke
since the eruption, but I don't think its gonna do anything.
I love you all so much and and am loving being out here in El Salvador. I hope you are as happy as I am.
Elder Flake




No comments:
Post a Comment