Monday, March 10, 2014

Here Comes the Rain Again!

Hey fam!

 Hope you all had a fun time in Cali! Maybe you felt a little bit of the weather that we see here. The rainy season has been starting up again, but I'm prepared now with your ponchos! 

Hey guess what! We got cell phones! Finally. It helps us so much! Imagine we have an investigator  that  lives like a half an hour and we go and try and visit him and isn't there. It's a big waste of time! Now we just call him and we don't waste time and the appointments don't fall through. It's  great! 

   We had a cool training meeting with president Glazier. He doesn't have much time left and he is trying to do all he can so we go to town with the other mission president. I finally met the bishop! He had open heart surgery the week before I got here, but now hes back and he is awesome and willing to work with us. 

 I love being a missionary I have been seeing miracles! 

  Love Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment