Us and a big tree
We went and did a service project at a school with the zone.
THE GRAND CANYON OF EL SALVADOR. All of the sudden the city ends and the jungle canyon starts. It's really pretty and I'll send some pictures. Sotwe went and did a zone service project. A group of us carried bricks across the grounds for 4 hours. Needless to say I was sore after.
We are teaching some cool families. The family Handel: a grandma her kids and grandkids who some are less actives and some nonmembers. And were teaching a guy whose waiting for his marrige papers to get married and baptized. Please pray for these families.
So we are now in March of Miracles. We are seeing miracles and are working hard to help more people. Sorry I don't have much time today. I love you all and I know that we can receive divine help if we show we are willing to work our hardest in helping others.
Love Elder Flake


No comments:
Post a Comment