Just some baggy (trunky) pictures. Monday afternoon we went with the family that cooks for us that you saw on Skype and they showed us this cool place where they sell a bunch of souvenirs and I bought a bunch of cool stuff for everybody in the family so get excited! We got the January Ensign magazine and I found the talk that I will need to start focusing on ha ha.... (Courage to Marry)
This was a pretty cool week. We had a couple of service opportunities this last week. Remember the Familia Campos? The poor market lady who is in a wheelchair? Well, we worked together as the Elders Quorum and made a metal fence/wall thing to give them more privacy and protection. I was happy to be able to serve them because they are so in need. Other than that we just keep teaching and finding new people to teach. The hope for family Martinez is still alive! They went to church and we need to help motivate them!
We were super excited yesterday, because a few converts and less actives got callings and are super excited to be more active in the church. I love seeing the great change that happens to people when they put faith in the Lord. There is no weakness, disability, or challenge that we can't change if we put faith in the Lord and work towards getting better. That is only possible in the Church of Jesus Christ.
Have a good week. Have fun in college. I'll think about coming around to substitute for you some time. (Andrew's sister, Danielle and mom attended classes for Andrew as DSU started today. He will start class on January 23 after his return!) Love Elder Flake
No comments:
Post a Comment