With his awesome District Leader!
His new big 900 sq ft. home with his own bathroom!
Andrew with his new companion, Elder Soza, from Provo.
He is from the same ward as Andrew's cousin, Jonba and his family.
WHAT?! I'm getting transferred and I'm going to be a trainer?!
Wow! A lot has happened in one week! I don't know what I'm
doing to make me get transferred all the time, but I got news last Monday
night that I was transferring and that I'm going to be TRAINING! I don't
know how to train! I kept calling the district leader to see if he was
joking but its what I am doing. So Wednesday
I met up with my new comp. and headed to Jardin. It's just across town
from my other area and I'm still in this mission.
So Elder Soza, my
companion! He is from Provo and Johns family was in his ward and he knew
Jonba pretty well. So that's cool. So Elder Soza has been out a transfer
and I'm gonna help finish his training with him.
So I've been with him for 6 days and I know that this is going to be an
awesome transfer. He is learning Spanish super quick, so we are about
the same level in speaking ability. But since we're two goober gringos
walking around we are gonna be learning Spanish so much faster because I don't have a super experienced Latino to rely on when I can't explain the
word of wisdom or something. And we get along super great. He has been
teaching me the area and is really committed to the work! This area is on
fire too! We have lots of investigators and we want to baptize like
fire here!
I feel like this is going to be an awesome opportunity to learn
leadership. As I am learning more about the area and becoming more
involved with our planning, I am realizing that this area has tons of
potential. First of all, we have a big ward and we actually have a ward
council! We have many members that are willing to help us whenever we
can. I think we can have a lot of success here because the members are
so strong here.
We have a nice house in Jardin, very spacious. I'm guessing like
900 square feet, and I have my own bathroom. What else.... oh Because
the mission split, this transfers gonna only be 4 weeks. Thanks for all
the birthday letters. I got a bunch more. I'll send some pictures.
Love you all!
Love Elder Flake
Some great families they were teaching in San Miquel.
Last P-day in San Miquel with Elder Granillo.






No comments:
Post a Comment