Monday, July 29, 2013

New Transfer, New Companion, District Leader

 Elder Flakes new companion, Elder Benagas, a greenie from Honduras. 
Andrew is now the District Leader! 

 Elder Flake and the two Elders that he has trained, Elder Benagas and Elder Soza. 

 Week long three some with Elder Soza and Elder Rodas.
 
 Looks like fun at Rebeccas wedding! mom I got the letter with the pictures.  That is terrible that Lane passed away. terrible... .... but thank you for the pictures, it's nice to see the fam. and stuff. I never printed pictures of my mtc elders before I sent the card so thank you!

Wow a lot of new things this week! Well Elder Soza left to go work in San Vicente and I get to train some more! I got BANEGAS! He is from Honduras Tegutsigalpa! He has 6 days in El Salvador so I get to work with a real greeny! but he is super awesome. Just like Elder Soza he came prepared! He knows how to teach! It was excelent; the first day he was complaining about the heat, the rules and stuff but then the next day we had a night of back to back very spirituall lessons with progressing investigadores. After on our way home we were super excited and I said that this is why were out here! to Find families and teach with the power of the Holy Ghost and watch peoples lives change though the atonement of Jesus Christ. So now we are doing good. 
 
The second day after transfers I had intercambios with the Assistant to the president and the Zone Leader. They came to help me learn some new things because I'm the District Leader now! So I get to do baptismal interviews, have district meetings and stuff so I'm super excited. I gave my first district meeting talk Friday and I did better than I thought I would. I can testify that when there's a commandment, God will prepare me and a way for me to do it. For me it has been speaking Spanish and knowing what to say to help people. But we have a good district.
 
           Not much time so I love you and love our Salvador!
 
 Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment