Elder Rodas the tarantula hunter and my companion is an Australian Aborigine at the family night( Indians)
Wow looks like you all had a good time at the family reunion! Where is that lake? You all look fried by the sun in the pictures. Good work dad workin the sailing shirt and luchador mask! Good luck Dawson in College this week! Sounds like a new transfer in the mission going to a new place and you don't know your companions (roommates). That's awesome that you got to set Shelton apart as an Elder! I wish I was around to help him prepare for his mission, but I'm sure you can help him out too.
Well this was another good week! First of all we planned this noche de hermanamiento (night of friendship/brotherhood) for our investigators and some member took that idea and we ended up having 40 people playing games and eating dinner for this super activity! It was awesome and it really animated me and the investigators. Then we had stake conference and a bunch of meetings with the mission president this weekend which is always super awesome and I'm super pumped right now!
So Thursday I was on divisions with Elder Rodas from Honduras and we were at out house and I was telling him about these Tarantulas we have in the backyard. It turns out hes like Steve Erwyn the tarantula hunter. He went out in the backyard with a stick and the hose and we did work. We hunted and killed 5 tarantulas and two more later this week. I think we got them all mom so don't worry.
Well this week was busy full of interview and interchanges. It nice to get to know the Elders in the district really well. I have seen the spirit work through me so much these weeks! Its incredible!
Today we have spent the whole day here at the stake center doing a zone pday! We ordered pizza played games and studied together. But because of that I don't have much time so I love you and wish you a good week!
Love Elder Flake


No comments:
Post a Comment