Balmore is doing well. He has a lot of question and has been progressing well. We have been doing a lot of service lately so that has been fun to get out and chop wood, or rake garbage. Random Salvador culture note: They like to throw their garbage outside on the road. Every once in a while someone will come along and rake the garbage in a pile and burn it! So there is always the smell of burning garbage! It's better than volcanic ash, i guess.
All is well here! I love you Congrats Carlton and Lindsey on the move to Arizona in May!
Love Elder Flake
ps. I haven't gotten any of the packages yet. But I got the money from grandma! Tell them thanks. We always email in the stake center, as long as there is internet.
We found a garrobo in our bathtub the other day!

No comments:
Post a Comment