Eating sugar cane and playing monopoly.
Felizidades Mariah on her wedding and Shelton on his mission to Omaha! Good to hear Shelton is off to the empty sea (MTC). I haven't gotten the packages yet, but probably this weekend because its changes. My feet are good.
Well this has
been a good week. There's always the normal things like garrobos and
awesome lessons. For the other P-day we played some serious monopoly.
This week we focused on talking with everybody we saw. EVERYBODY. We
met some interesting people needless to say. But I learned that only
until we show we are willing to work for our investigators, when the
Lord puts people in our path.
We have found a lot of new investigators, but remember Balmore? Well he looked
up "mormons" on the internet and got some doubts. Please pray for him.
He is still doing good though.
Well changes are the next week so I'll tell you what happens. I have a good bit of time here in San Miguel. (11 months!!)
I love you all.
Love Elder Flake


No comments:
Post a Comment