Written by Andrew on 1/20/14 arrived on 2/3/14 in St. George
Dear Mom and Dad,
Just thought I could send a quick note to say how I'm doing and thank you guys. Right now I'm enjoying a nice breeze from what they call here a "northern front," cold air from the north. In the house we have now, the center part is open to the outside and that is where we do our studying and excercise.
Me and Elder Hernandez are buds. We get along very well as we joke around I and teach English to him as we walk to our appointments. He is studying Civil Engineering too and he wants to learn English so he can come to BYU to study.
I'm Happy. I have the privilege every day to tell people that they can be blessed through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I know it's true because I have seen the blessings in my life.
My understanding of the Gospel has increased a bunch and I have improved in my obedience. But Elder Flake, is still the same old Andrew Flake, so don't worry.
I love you Mom and Dad, and I love to hear about your lives. You are each so special to me.
Love,
Elder Andrew Flake
No comments:
Post a Comment