Monday, August 18, 2014

Here comes the Rain!

   So I told you about the service project we had last week. Well we went and visited one of the guys we talked to there and he seems really positive. he told us about some crazy gizzard disease he had and he couldn't move for 5 years. But then he told God that if he could only fall out of his bed to kneel and pray and get healed, even thought all the doctors said that he was gonna die, so if he got healed he would serve God the rest of his life. So he knelt, prayed, got better and now were gonna teach him how to serve God! the right way! 

    So we found some of our investigators building a house. We said hi then looked up. Santa vaca! El Salvadorian status rain cloud coming in hot! I started paniking and running aroud untill they asked us to move their construction equipment into their garage. We hurried and got it all in when, WHAM we got hit and were forced to find refuge in their house to wait out the storm. It turned out to be a good chance to get to know the family better and teach a lesson half yelling because rain on tin roofs is LOUD. 
 
    Well those are some stories of the week. Thanks for the pics and words of encouragement. I love you mom. 
 
I have a testimony of fasting. I fasted for my companion who is  baggy (trunky). He is doing better. Please keep him in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment