Today we had an exciting pday. We planned to go to see some ruins as a zone with the mission president! Some real Nephite ruins,,,,, but as we arrived we noticed that it wasn't open so we tried to convince the security guard to let us in because we were from foreign countries-- but to no avail.
We had a really good week this week when it comes to our investigators. We had a district goal to get 50 new investigators; only between three companionships and we reached it! We have found some really prepared people.
Last night we walked in our house and slunked into our seats-- just plain dead tired. We gave it our all this week. It's a good feeling. Satisfying. I know that when we give all we have, Christ makes up the rest and we can achieve great things. Sorry I don't have much time today. I love you all and hope you have a good week.
Love, Elder Flake
Here are the questions the soul of the Book of Mormon and the picture of us at the meeting area.
Buenissimo have a change! Let's focus on standards of excellence. I know that we can accomplish if we dedicate ourselves to do it and ask the lord miracles. This week, the two fellowships made it! Let's get that number this week!
Thanks Elders and Sisters
Elder Sant
Elder Morales

No comments:
Post a Comment