A cool little sunset out in Apopa.
Well changes came and went and nothing happened! Looks like im terminating my mission here in Apopa with Elder Castro. "Somebodies Fabulous!" Im really excited to be here right now.
I always had the desire to teach and baptize a complete family! We have been teaching this family Martinez and they want to get baptized! Mommy Daddy sissy and brother! They are super Prepared but we need miracles to get them baptized. Saturday night we had a little fireside in the church with the brother and sister and some converts and it was super spiritual and really motivated them to learn more about the church and to ask God if this stuff is correct. Please pray for this family.
I have been doing well staying focussed till the end but all the other missionarys make sure that I remember that this is my last change. The mission has been perfect for my life. I have needed some bridles to keep me in line in my life but I feel now the desire to serve God in the way He wants me to work. I love the Gospel and am super excited to help other people understand it more. I have learned that all we are comes from God. We need to humble ourselves by doing His will. If we do that he will trust us with miracles.
Im glad yourall happy.
Love Elder Flake

No comments:
Post a Comment