Monday, November 25, 2013

Pavo (bird) for Thanksgiving

    Thanks for the love and encouragement. My feet are getting better. I'm gonna go and buy a bunch of Hot Dogs from Fam Alfaro, but that's about all I can do. I shared the story of Grandma Flake going to be sealed with her family with the Alfaro family and that has helped them be motivated. 

     Another exciting and interesting week here in San Miguel. A lot of changes in who we are teaching. We were teaching the wife of a member who they had just moved in and we were talking about baptism trying to see how she felt about it. She came out and said, "why cant I be baptized December?" Well there's no reason not to be! Just come to church and quit drinking coffee. She agreed, So we are super excited about her. 
 
     Well there isn't much of a Thanksgiving here. But this member told me he'd cook up some pavo (bird) if I stay (Changes are Wednesday).
 
   Yeah, Dawson, I can say about all what I need to say. It's been a miracle and I have been helped a lot by the gift of tongues as I have learned. During language study, I read some random scripture as fast as my tongue can go for 5 minutes.
 
    Elder Ayala has been sick for a week. We think he has dengue, which is bad. I'll keep you all updated. Well there's miracles happening here and Ill tell you about them in 2015 when I have time.
 
 Love you all!  Love Elder Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment