(Zone Apopa, not Andrew's zone)
LOVED OUR MISSIONARIES 22 jun 2014 (This is translated from Spanish, so it is a little choppy)
As a reminder to Those from Utah: We will speak in church on July 20, 11 am in the Canyon View Orem 2nd Ward, 1100 North 400 East, Orem. Your parents are welcome. We would love to meet them.
Exchange Wednesday, the 25th, in Ilopango, 830am-training with coaches and meeting changes at 10am! Only are invited to changes! 14 new arrive this week and will be at 225 missionaries! Best in the world!
They will have meetings with Vasquez the first week in July to meet President Vasquez and his family. Tuesday, February 1, Resume and CV in CV; Wednesday 2, San Miguel, Rio Grande, San Miguel and Usulutan, and Thursday 3, Ilopango-San Vicente, Sensuntepeque, and San Salvador Ilopango. Begin at 9am. Everyone must be seated 30 minutes before, please.
And they arrive on Thursday, so please do not make the call, if it's an emergency, they can call attendees. Thank you.
Book of Mormon. Finished almost 3 weeks ago. I hope everyone is ending this week, and who are having spiritual experiences with reading. This book is divine and infinitely blessed me! If you are faithful in reading them constantly can bless in the same way.
Everyone will have the blessing of a new beginning because I will not say much about missionaries, so that you can establish a new reputation with-Lovely!
Provechen this!
We are going to respect his keys, and not bother him or you once we return. We welcome occasional letters, and will share Also letters with fun family news, but please do not seek any advice from us-I will hold the keys-ask him. After your mission we will be glad to answer questions for counsel or advice.
Obedience. If I can leave a legacy, maybe my wish is they won a firm commitment to be obedient all his life. If they manage that, surely more or want to look good in their lives may have. It is the key to a happy life and to qualify for all that our Father has prepared for us. Many here have already received such conviction always be obedient. They have seen the blessings here in the mission and are committed to be totally obedient to the mission here and for the rest of his days. That I am very pleased and pleasing to His Father. Once you have your own testimony of the importance of obedience, have a responsibility to share it with more missionaries here and help everyone achieve that testimony. The success will not come without wishing to be obedient. Please be advocates for obedience throughout his life, together. Share their testimonies that have lived and seen and inviting with lots of love and persuasion all to be obedient. The Lord said to Peter, "but I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not; And when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers. [Luke 22.32 But I have prayed for thee, That thy faith fail not: and when to thou art converted, Strengthen thy brethren.] I too have prayed for you that your faith never miss. Please be powerful preachers of obedience throughout his life, and everything will be fine, and certainly we will be together at last in God's Kingdom. It is my prayer and supplication.
Prayer. On one occasion Elder Bruce R. McConkie said, "I sometimes think That One of the best-kept secrets of the kingdom Is that the scriptures open the door to the receipt of revelation." To paraphrase this, I would say the same prayer. Prayer is the key to open the door of revelation. In life you can learn to read the prayer for things said by other people, but to really learn one has to experience new things yourself. There are countless experiences awaiting those who strive in prayer to seek God's will. He is willing to share in the Spirit with all who come to Him with real intent.
Elder Bruce R. McConkie has said: "There is no price too high, not too onerous work, no struggle too severe, no sacrifice too great, if out of it all we receive and enjoy the gift of the Holy Ghost. (A New Witness for the Articles of Faith [Salt Lake City: Deseret Book Co., 1985]., 253) have spoken of this key principle in the gospel several times, and I want to end my letters with an exhortation to all to continue efforts learn more from nature and greatness of God through strong prayers. I mention this because I also need to improve on this. Ask yourself each other, as are your prayers? And that make them more effective?
We will always brag about you-the best missionaries in the world! We love you!
Never give up! You are great, and THEREFORE you are capable of Greater things than you can suppose. You have divine potential. I will help you. Many never thought they did not see much worth before the mission Because the world Teaches That you do, and it beats you down. You do have infinite worth to your Father, Because you are his children. Never forget that. Ever!
This week Sister Glazier and I returned home after being here for 3 years. They have been the best three years of our lives! They have been fantastic, great, glorious, brilliant, amazing, and unforgettable years. They have been so because you have been accepted us and loved us and blessed us all these years. We had so many new friends (sons and daughters) good. We feel very humble to serve here with you. They have a lot of faith and serve diligently and bravely, despite the difficulties presented to them. We have been continually inspired. His desire to live the gospel, his desire to learn more on the order of the Church, his desire to strengthen their families and their units, and their desire to help in the work of salvation have been great examples for Sister and me.
Again I want to share my testimony. I can not let them gold or silver. Pisto not have. But what I have I give you. I know that God lives. It is my loving Heavenly Father. And I am the son of Him has always loved me and always love me. Because of His great love, sent his own Son to earth to be my Savior, Redeemer and Deliverer. For the love that He has for His Father Son Son completed the atoning sacrifice to give me the blessing of the resurrection, and offer the chance to be with my Father for all eternity based on my obedience here on earth. If I meet do and I can dwell sacred covenants with Them and my family forever! I can not imagine how the Son had to suffer to make this all possible. Just know I'm great debtor to Them. I love you so much they gave me, so I came here to help. I hope that my service has pleased them. (They have given me so much joy in this service to know so many great missionaries!) I know you called Joseph Smith as a prophet of the Restoration. He saw the Father and His Son as told us. I know. We continued guidance of our Heavenly Father today through other Prophets and Apostales and other leaders. Thomas S. Monson is His prophet today. I know. I am grateful for the advice I give these leaders who protect me and my family. I am thankful for The Book of Mormon. I was infinitely blessed. I invite everyone to pray to the Father in the name of Christ and ask his own testimony of these things. I leave this testimony in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
We love you endlessly. We thank you with all our hearts. We will continue praying for you and this great country. We will never forget them. Has been an extraordinary privilege to serve with you!
Until then, or better, soon!
We can not say "goodbye", the better we'll see!
"God Be with You!"
Like you, we will be the disciples to the end of our day! Hurrrrraaaaaa!!
With all our love, your faithful friends,
President and Sister Glazier
**This was a note to all of the zones from Sis. Glazier with the week's statistics:
I want to take this last opportunity to thank everyone for their diligence and discipleship. Thank you for your examples. They have been an influence for good in our lives. We are so thankful to God for the great blessing that He has given us to meet you and serve. We love you forever and hope to be a help to you in a small way all his life. We love you! We love the Savior. We love and treasure the Book of Mormon, which testifies of Him love our Heavenly Father and we will serve you all our days.
I want to take this last opportunity to thank everyone for their diligence and discipleship. Thank you for your examples. They have been an influence for good in our lives. We are so thankful to God for the great blessing that He has given us to meet you and serve. We love you forever and hope to be a help to you in a small way all his life. We love you! We love the Savior. We love and treasure the Book of Mormon, which testifies of Him love our Heavenly Father and we will serve you all our days.
With much love and confidence in their bright futures,
Sister Glazier

No comments:
Post a Comment