These pictures are from last week. He didn't send any new ones this week.
Thanks for all that support and advice. yes mom I got your package, your letter, and grandmas birthday package. Tell them thanks and I have a new favorite tie!
It is true, things are picking up here. I have learned to love the `mission manual` Preach My Gospel. We got the idea to use it to help the members get motivated in the work of Salvation. We are trying to visit all the members to help them feel the spirit and to get going on letting us help them in the work of Salvation!
We have focused in searching and finding this week and we found several new investigators doing that. Aside from that, we had a cool experience being led by the spirit in a way we didn't expect. We were contacting some references we had and we had the impression to go to this family that we talked with the other day, and as we came up to a house, we found this drunk guy out front with a shaver. We asked him why he was drunk and why he had a razor. We got talking for a bit and he sat down and cried and said he was going up to the forest to cut himself! Terrible! We talked with him and said a prayer and took his razor. Poor guy. What a sad life..... I'm glad we were instruments in the Lords hands to go keep the guy from cutting himself. A little different, right! Crazy.
We had a last meeting with President Glazier and his wife. They are so amazing. They have sacrificed so much for us! That's great that you are gonna go to his homecoming talk.
Changes are this week. I'll tell you if anything changes.
ps. Right now is the mango season, so I eat like 2 or 3 juicy mangos every day. I love it here. We just walk along the road picking mangos, or jacotes(a little nut) and other random stuff.


No comments:
Post a Comment