Monday, June 16, 2014

Visit to the Temple and the Lake





Fun week was to be had. Wednesday was the biannual temple trip! What a wonderful place! The spirit is so strong! So I told you our area is between a mountain and a lake right, we conquered the mountain a couple of weeks ago, and today we went down and swam in the lake! Just kidding! we didn't swim, but we went with the zone and took some pictures. Ill tell you what this is a pretty country. Someday if I'm rich I'm gonna come here again and sail on the Lake Ilopango!

    Honestly, this last month has been quite a trial. We have been focusing on finding prepared people to teach. The Lord is testing our patience and diligence in this area. I was hoping the mission and life to be just peachy, but the Lord trust in us as his disciples to give us trials and opportunities to grow. Its been hard not baptizing for a while, but I will try to understand that the Lords will is greater. I know that Christ lives and that he knows whats best for us. 

    I hope you all have a good week! Love Elder Flake

Elder Nik White from Andrew's high School is the other tall Elder in the picture.
thanks for the advice mom and dad. sorry there aren't any good pupusas there. just here.
This boat reminds me of Mary Lou from the movie Holes.
Happy Father's Day Dad!
I thought it wasn't till later, but I have a letter on the way!  Suuuuure love ya dad!
 Love andrew

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much Shelly!! I stole these pictures and put them on Nikolas' blog!! I never get any from Nikolas like this!! Andrew is such a great man!!

    ReplyDelete